Saturday 9 September 2023

Contributions

 My relative lack of posts in recent months should not be interpreted as lack of progress with the project.  

Many of the wonderful Waterloo Remodelled team have been working extremely hard with some fine results.  Here are some photos to show their efforts:

Prussian Horse artillery battery on the move:















Chasseurs a Cheval of the Guard: 















Cuirassiers:













Brunswick Horse Artillery battery:







Empress Dragoons:






British Hussars:



Belgian Carabiniers:




Brunswick Uhlans:



Carriages:




Light Dragoons:







Dutch Infantry:





Horse Grenadiers:









Line Dragoons:





Red Lancers:


Dutch Hussars:




Casualties:






I haven't attributed names because some like to be anonymous but I'm most grateful to them all for their amazing work.






5 comments:

  1. Magnificent.
    The number of figures has me wondering: what scale are you using (my apologies as you have no doubt published this on earlier post(s)).
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James it's 1/72 (20mm) - a mixture of metal and plastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I realised that, being enamoured with that scale myself, but was wondering about the (actual or indicative) figure to man scale please?!

      Delete
  3. Hi James, sorry for getting the wrong end of the stick, it will be one to one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Thank you for replying to my follow-up enquiry)
      My goodness. No wonder there are so many figures!!
      Sensational.

      Delete