Sunday 8 May 2016

Brunswick Leib-Bataillon

I like the simplicity of the black Brunswickers who were described by one British officer as looking like a giant hearse.  

Here is my Leib-Bataillon shown in two half battalions advancing in line.  The lead half battalion is largely converted Esci Russians and RSM.  The rear half are mostly Hinton Hunt with some S Range.  Most are in the 1815 dolman but some are in the earlier Litewka.

The problem is achieving a sense of contrast with black uniforms, especially given that I put a gloss varnish on my figures.










2 comments:

  1. nice work buddy i love our hobby i have aot of 20mm for sae cheap...5 dollars a box...and i have purrians unlans hat figures about 200 of them...over 100 cannons ect lancers painted about 200 on bases plus 500 more....so ya i can help you out i started on my 28mm now ....so 20mm is for sale cheap just a good home you know...so let me know if you need some thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John, many hanks, what's your email address?

    ReplyDelete