Tuesday 1 October 2019

Kitchen Garden

Dear all,

I've been working on the kitchen garden in front of the Gardener's House.  It's a work in progress but I'm quite pleased with the results.  Here are some photographs:

Voltigeurs cross the killing zone to reach the garden wall

The view inside the kitchen garden.  Let's face it, I don't suppose many of those vegetables would have survived the cooking pot the night before, but I've assumed a Household Division level of discipline with no looting permitted.

The platforms are doors and other interior fittings taken from the chateau.

I enjoyed making the Voltigeurs - all conversions from various figures


Inside the walls of Hougoumont 

Red cabbages, Red coats.
Addendum: I'm struggling to respond to all your kind comments - I think this is because I have a new work computer that blocks the use of the facility, so I hope you don't think I'm rude in not responding, but I'm very grateful.  Any way, here are some more pictures:













1 comment: